Support us and help us achieve our vision to ensure Turner Sims’ future as a destination for world-class performers and artists, and enhancing your experience as a visitor and valued member of our audience.
Support the South’s finest Classical, Jazz, Folk and World music venue by joining the Turner Sims Friends, and enjoy these fantastic benefits.
ABOUT THE TURNER SIMS FRIENDS
The Turner Sims Friends is a membership scheme managed by Turner Sims Southampton which encourages individuals to support the organisation in any way they can – including opting to voluntarily contribute their expertise, time and energy.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Turner Sims building remains temporarily closed. In these challenging times, we need the support of our Friends more than ever. Become part of a special and loyal group of patrons who can help us achieve our vision to ensure Turner Sims’ future as a destination for world-class performers and artists.
Our brilliant team continue to work hard to bring you inspiring music, artists, interviews and events to support and entertain you throughout lockdown. Look out for exclusive Friends e-newsletters, enjoy first-looks at artist videos and articles, and keep your diary active with our online events and activities.
Once our building reopens, you can enjoy benefits including:
- 10% off ticket prices for most Turner Sims promoted events (after logging in choose Standard tickets which will automatically be discounted by 10% at the check-out)
- priority booking – pick the best seats in the house
- free concert programmes
- invitations to Friends’ social events
- opportunities to actively support the concert hall
HOW DO I JOIN / RENEW?
In recognition of your support whilst Turner Sims is temporarily closed due to Covid-19, your Membership will cover an 18 month period for the same price as 12 months*.
- Friend £40
- Joint Friend £70 (£35 each for two adults living at the same address)
- Friend Plus One £70 (£35 each for one Friend and a guest of their choice)
- Student Friend £15 (full time)
- Junior Friend FREE (under 18 and in the same household as a Friend)
*Membership purchased between 1st August 2020 and 28th February 2021 will cover an extended period of 18 months.
You can join/renew online here – select your membership option below.
Or contact the Box Office 07787 285188 (please note that this is a temporary mobile number whilst the venue is closed).
For further information please email email@example.com or ask at the Box Office 023 8059 5151