Information for visitors to Turner Sims
On Monday 19th July, Step 4 of the Government’s roadmap came into effect easing Coronavirus restrictions across England, and brought with it changes to how you can experience live music at Turner Sims. We want to reassure you that we remain committed to keeping you safe throughout your visit to the venue.
Turner Sims Box office reception is currently closed, however Box Office services are still available.
Online booking remains available at all times at www.turnersims.co.uk
Alternatively, please contact our Box office Team via email email@example.com or call the Box Office number on 023 8059 5151 or the temporary Box Office mobile number 07787 285 188 and leave a message. We will respond as soon as possible.
From 1 August – 31 August, Box Office hours will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am – 1pm (excluding August Bank Holiday Monday).
Book with Confidence
In response to Covid-19 we have updated our booking terms and conditions.
- If we are forced to cancel concerts due to Covid-19, you will be able to to donate the value of your tickets, store your credit for future events or request a full refund.
- If you are required to isolate, or test positive for Covid-19, you are entitled to request a refund, credit note or make a donation up to the concert start time.
We are developing our full response to Step 4 and will keep you informed of additional measures/requirements in advance of your visit.
Our immediate response to Step 4 is:
• Turner Sims staff will continue to wear face coverings;
• Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue;
• The venue will be frequently cleaned and disinfected;
• We will comply with NHS Test & Trace recommended guidelines
From September 2021, to support your safety, Turner Sims will become a cashless venue. Please see our Cashless Venue FAQs for more information.
See it Safely and Good to Go
This certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure processes are in place to prioritise the safety of our audiences, visitors and staff.