HOW TO BOOK
You can purchase tickets online. Go to the event page you are interested in and click ‘BOOK NOW’
(If you are a Friend of Turner Sims, take advantage of your Friends of Turner Sims rate by logging into your Turner Sims account first, then choose your tickets selecting ‘standard ticket’. 10% will automatically be deducted at checkout.)
Alternatively you can purchase tickets in person at our box office or on the phone.
Turner Sims Box Office Reception is open from 10am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, or 10am to 15 minutes after event start time.
At weekends, the Box Office Reception is open from two hours before event start time until 15 minutes after event start time.
Please contact our Box office Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Box Office number on 023 8059 5151 and leave a message. We will respond as soon as possible.
By post: Turner Sims, University of Southampton, FREEPOST RTHT-TBHY-ZJJR, Southampton, SO17 1YN. Please include £1 in your payment or a stamp addressed envelope if you would like your tickets posted to you.
Tickets not posted to you can be collected from the Box Office during opening hours, including collection just before the event starts.
PAYMENT AND RESERVATIONS
- Credit/debitcards: we accept all major cards except American Express.
- Cheques should be made payable to Turner Sims.
- Reserved tickets should be paid for within a week of your reservation or 1 hour before the performance, whichever is sooner. After this time, unpaid reservations will be released for sale.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- If we are forced to cancel concerts due to Covid-19, you will be able to to donate the value of your tickets, store your credit for future events or request a full refund.
- If you are required to isolate, or test positive for Covid-19, you are entitled to request a refund, credit note or make a donation up to the concert start time.
If you are unable to attend for any other reason, your tickets are non-refundable but can be exchanged or credited to your Turner Sims account. You must inform the Box Office at least 24 hours before the performance (4 days for group bookings). If you notify Turner Sims later than this, tickets may only be resold if the event is sold out. £2 administration fee applies.
Tickets can only be refunded if a performance is cancelled.